I like my women how I like my...(stolen from another forum)

El Karacho1647545492

Typ. ohioian that claims to be a michigan fan, arnt you also going to tell me that "the rivalry between osu and mich only matters to us and michigan st is a bigger game to you guys"

since we have been in the big ten the record is 45 39 4 .

our record post 1950 (about the time todays helmets started to be used) we are 27 27 and 2

go blow

:lol: again, not a U of M fan. Just tired of the horse shit that comes out of almost all OSU fans. So before the 50s it doesn't count? Some how if it was in OSUs favor it would really count I think. BTW I don't claim to be an Ohioan either, if anything I might be a Wildcat. I was born in U of A hospital in Tucson. Was moved to Toledo, Spent some early years going to detroit pro sports games in my youth.

:lol: again, not a U of M fan. Just tired of the horse shit that comes out of almost all OSU fans. So before the 50s it doesn't count? Some how if it was in OSUs favor it would really count I think. BTW I don't claim to be an Ohioan either, if anything I might be a Wildcat. I was born in U of A hospital in Tucson. Was moved to Toledo, Spent some early years going to detroit pro sports games in my youth.

You're off topic and ruining an awesome thread.

I can't think of any....

so before the 50s it doesn't count?

I said that because, we dont really count baseball back when it was first played and everybody threw underhand. 1950 had many changes to the game we play today.

When the college game of football started it was 70 mins, no foward pass, no neutral zone, only three downs (5 yrds for 1st down), the field was longer, no tackling below the waist, large scale subs were allowed untill 1965 (special teams)