I'm dressed up...

MrMeanGreen

Jeopardy audition :)

Flown to Chicago on another company's dime, picked up in a stretch limo, lunch, meetings, job offer, ride back in a limo, fly back to Columbus.

It's a very lucrative offer, which I've accepted. 36% raise, company vehicle (with paid gas, insurance, and maintanence) which I get to order, yearly bonus, paid childcare, etc. I'd be stupid not to take it, and then some :)

Next step? I wanna be a Clinical Psychologist :grin2:

Guest FooFooMaru

You need a happy face with that suite. That is a sweetttt pic of you in the car and getting out....way to have a picture that depects your looks soooooo nicely.

lol

Good luck with all the stuff :D

Slick. Congrats on the job, that sounds like an awesome deal. As long as it's something you like to do.

I just got flown out to Texas a few weeks ago, got to suit up and all that jazz. There's quite the number of good looking women in Texas. I like to think the suit got me the job.

The car agrees I'm sure :D I don't know you personally as some other, but congrats and good luck. Always nice to see folks come along so well. Now that you have a company car and won't be driving yours so much, if you ever need anyone to keep her warm for ya........ ;)

I miss the car, but not the guy driving it.

Thanks guys :)