Whare to get a wrecked frame pulled back out on the cheap?

TheBussman1647545507

I've got a 90' Toyota Corolla and hit fairly light on the left corner, it smashed the frame in a bit, just barely enough to break the radiator. I've already bought a junkyard radiator, cooling fan, bumper, bumper cover ,fender, headlight, corner light and grill. I need a place that can pull this out for cheap as it isn't exactly a nice car in the first place. I've already taken off most of the damaged stuff. Also i can provide any help within my power to keep the price low.

Let me know what you guys got,

THANKS!

Is the car tweaked or just the end of the rail? If it's the rail bent, I can chain it and pull it with a porta-power but you need to know if the car is tweaked. Easiest way is get it on a wheel alignment machine. If it's in alignment or close, then you just bend things back into place, if it's way put of alignment, then the car is tweaked and it will need put on a frame rack to properly pull it back into square. The quick and dirty way of finding out it to cross measure the car. Find two points behind the damage, and measure across to the other side at the back of the car, but those two points need to be parallel as well. spring perches, the rear axle its self, or something similar, the measurements should match, if not it's tweaked.

Also, this is a little off topic, but would you happen to be the guy that a rode with at the fun even with the Automatic MR2 SC?

yes

Is the car tweaked or just the end of the rail? If it's the rail bent, I can chain it and pull it with a porta-power but you need to know if the car is tweaked. Easiest way is get it on a wheel alignment machine. If it's in alignment or close, then you just bend things back into place, if it's way put of alignment, then the car is tweaked and it will need put on a frame rack to properly pull it back into square. The quick and dirty way of finding out it to cross measure the car. Find two points behind the damage, and measure across to the other side at the back of the car, but those two points need to be parallel as well. spring perches, the rear axle its self, or something similar, the measurements should match, if not it's tweaked.

I didn't do an alignment, but I relly don't think that is is tweaked, it isn't wreacked that deep and close to the suspention parts. I'll do a cross measement just in case though, send me a PM if you can do it.

Thanks

+1 for Keith, If the end rail is bent or the car is slighted tweak, you can pull it out with a port-power or chains. I have been down this path on a few cars. At my dads shop and my shop when we poured the concrete floor, we made anchors in my floor to do such work. The key is to measure and measure everything. There are books that have the specifications. I have pulled several cars and once I was done, I took them a alignment rack to verify the work, and we done it correctly and the wheels didnt even need to be aligned.

It can be done on a budget, if you dont have the tools, take to frame shop.