insurance

Jackson1647545504

my g/fs parents have farmers, and they sucked to deal with when her car got totalled from hail last month...like 2 weeks to call her back after 4-5 calls to them...nationwide was quick with me

now, im on my own plan with progressive. i went from paying 180/month on a 2003 elantra on my dads plan to paying 210/mo (only 30$ more, same coverage) for a 95 integra gsr 2 door. i have one ticket/accident from 04 and the comp claim, and im 21, driving a 2 door 'sport compact'...i dont think thats 2 bad considering nationwide said for my own plan for my elantra would be 4000/6 months

what kinda bike if its a sport bike dont't bother with nationwide they will not insure sport bikes.

we have travelers and get a great rate (2 cars and a homeowners policy).

Not true. They do, it's just outrageous expensive. I know because I recently got a quote for over 7000 dollars a year from them.

Not true. They do, it's just outrageous expensive. I know because I recently got a quote for over 7000 dollars a year from them.

then the agent that did the quote was retarded. Even if you went with it it would have been rejected.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/MC.jpg