Its good to be alive

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes, we forget no matter how worse it is, we fail to see how worse it could really be.

Nate 46&2

Youre killing me.

Sometimes, we forget no matter how bad it is, we fail to see how much worse it could really be.

What if Ben Franklin went around trying to coin quotes with bad grammar?

Well, good thing you guys saved the quality of the thread by bitching without any positive contribution. :rolleyes:

Your right, i feel sorry for him because something he cant discuss or describe almost happend to him, and he decided to post to the world and tell us nothing. :nutkick:

give me another day an I will tell you the unsatisfying details. Its not that exciting.

Your right, i feel sorry for him because something he cant discuss or describe almost happend to him, and he decided to post to the world and tell us nothing. :nutkick:

Not to mention apparently it's not news worthy to him, but it must be news worthy to us to post it on here. Remind me later to post about the shit I might or might not take tomorrow morning. Rivieting.....

We could have fun finishing the movie trailor for this, I'll start:

Que the Movie Trailer Narrator Guy: "In a world where one man.......

Not to mention apparently it's not news worthy to him, but it must be news worthy to us to post it on here. Remind me later to post about the shit I might or might not take tomorrow morning. Rivieting.....

We could have fun finishing the movie trailor for this, I'll start:

Que the Movie Trailer Narrator Guy: "In a world where one man.......

One Desire.