WTB SBC intake carb and distributor

nathan

I am checking to see if anybody has any/all of these parts so that I can do a TPI to carb swap on my TA. I would need a vaccuum advance distributor and a 600-700 range carb. I am not looking for New stuff, just stuff that I can get so that I can get this thing running. If anybody is interested in the TPI setup I will talk trades as well.

Sorry man it is not an LT1 intake it is the older TPI off an L98. I would love to do some trading though if your interested. I have a full wiring harness and two ECMs that I would even be able to throw in.

If he ain't interested in the Victor Jr I am. And if the motor is stock, I have a Performer RPM dual plane that would probably work better for that application. Far as carb's I have several Holley's both vac secondary and double pumper, but there again, you really should stick to a vac secondary for a mild engine with a stock stall torque convertor.

Guest Removed
pretty sure all you have to do is drill the holes from an angle to a straight

true, but they dont seal as good, there was a company out there making spacers too help with that( cause IMO, tighting a bolt where only 20% of the bolt is touching the manifold, is cause for headaches down the road) but i havent been able too fine them for years!

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
i drilled an intake out for a 89 z28 to do the same thing you are on yours and i didint have a problem out of it i just put some rtv silicone around the center bolts before i put em in

The 2 I have are #'s 7101 and 7104. Both are Performer RPMs, 1 is square bore, 1 is spreadbore.

Both are 55-86, non-EGR, 1500-6500RPM. I too think drilling the center holes works fine for a newer engine.

Spread - $45

http://nurkvinny.com/images/CR/4sale/RPMQjets.jpg

Square - $40

http://nurkvinny.com/images/CR/4sale/RPMSquares.jpg