Mod'd XBOX Halo Edition w/ Games $175 OBO

Guest kdmshrk

Guest kdmshrk

Modified XBOX Halo Edition (Transparent green)

One Green S Controller and One Black S Controller

This is the software mod, thus the case has never been opened, and insides never tampered with-

XBOX games included, Rainbow Six: Island.. Storm?, Forza Motorsport, NFL2K, maybe one or two others.

XBOX Media Center is installed with the ability to play DVDs, MPGs, AVIs, MP3s, basically any form of video or audio you can think up-

Emulators installed cover N64, Super NES, NES, Genesis, Arcade, etc.

Over 1,000 games loaded onto the hard drive currently including all the classics from Super Mario and Zelda for NES, to Goldeneye for the N64. Still in great condition.

$175 OBO. Might take $150 depending on how desperate Im feeling-

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/cc/180px-Xbox_halo_system.jpg

Guest kdmshrk

Software mod- theres a trick with the original Splinter cell and using a memory card accessory that has a USB hookup. You load on this Linux derived patch and load it as a Splinter Cell save and it hacks into the XBOX software. Its geeked out as hell, some guy I used to know in Cincinnati did it for me-

Rest is history.

F*CK soldering

Software mod- theres a trick with the original Splinter cell and using a memory card accessory that has a USB hookup. You load on this Linux derived patch and load it as a Splinter Cell save and it hacks into the XBOX software. Its geeked out as hell, some guy I used to know in Cincinnati did it for me-

Rest is history.

F*CK soldering

Right..the boot disk way. Although appealing it lacks the ability to simply pop it any disk you want and peform a hard reboot. Still kewl though!

Guest kdmshrk
Right..the boot disk way. Although appealing it lacks the ability to simply pop it any disk you want and peform a hard reboot. Still kewl though!

When you say disk and hard boot, I dont think I understand what youre saying.