looking for a mechanic job

criitter7

Guest Removed
Does anybody know of any places hiring mechanics around columbus. im tired of sitting around not having anything to do at work.

thanks for your help

garages all over town are slow right now.

i know KIA at hatfields automall is hiring ASE techs. Do you have any certs?

im currently at ntb right now and have been there for 2yrs in march. i have taken 2 ase test and passed. but i have to wait til march to recieve certs.

ive also worked at walmart for 1yr as a tire oil change guy.

this doin maybe 1 aliagnment a day stuff needs to end

you could go to a dealer and stand around most of the day unpaid. its close to the holidays so nobody is going to spend money on there cars, i know where your comming from. it sucks but you just have to deal with it because your not going to make people come in and spend money.

Guest Removed

this doin maybe 1 aliagnment a day stuff needs to end

better then one a week :cool:

what we need is a real good cold snap, that makes the ones that are barely running, break. so that they have too fix them :o

Guest 614Streets
better then one a week :cool:

what we need is a real good cold snap, that makes the ones that are barely running, break. so that they have too fix them :o

see i dont have a problem with broken cars... the problem is people in dublin buy all these expensive cars and dont understand that fixing them cost money.

with the amount of cars that leave my shop with trashed brakes be very afraid to drive in dublin

The winter usually is a slow time. I've been consistently turning 12 hours a day though here at Saturn. Our slow period is usually around February. I think the North Saturn store is hiring a tech off 23N. If you go in to try to get the job let me know and I can recommend you possibily.

Guest Removed
see i dont have a problem with broken cars... the problem is people in dublin buy all these expensive cars and dont understand that fixing them cost money.

with the amount of cars that leave my shop with trashed brakes be very afraid to drive in dublin

you dont have to tell me. ive worked in dublin. when they need brakes, they need all the breaks.people up there seem to drive them till the caliper pistons fall out. :)

+1 for the dublin drivers with $50,000 suburbans with no brakes left and need there car back now unsafe to go pick 5 kids up at school.