What.the.FUCK!?!?!

Buck531

Guest zanesvillepgt

for the sake of being thought of as a raciest... edited

after reading what the followong people wrote in, I understand their points as well, however I simply do not want to be considered the raciest asshole. lol

why's it seem like it's generally black people that are the guilty culprets in siuations like this????

I'm not against black people, let me clearify that. but this shit is getting out of hand. Seems like the majority of black people anymore are the ones sucking down everyone elses tax money (welfare) they're the ones all the time on talk shows tryng to find out whos their baby daddys, all the time the ones trying to act hard like they have shit to prove, always the loud obnoxious ones.. and lord only knows none of them seem able to fight 1 on 1...... I mean cmon now, I know I'm not the ONLY one that thinks these things.....????? and granted white people are just as ignorent, but they don't glorify this shit as much. and I swear to Christ don't nobody hit me with the race card over this.

RACE CARD!!! But seriously you are right about some of the stuff. White people do it as well, but for some reason we think its a good idea to record it and put it on youtube. As far as welfare the numbers would actually suprise you. And about being loud and obnoxious... there are so many idiots out there that you cant point out one group. If you dont believe me go down to campus if Ohio State looses this weekend.

"unapproved content"

Others may think it, but we also know that Anthony will not allow this sort of content on the board. You should remove it ASAP. While the board IS for discussion and opinons, racism is not allowed nor tolerated.

I will agree that individuals, whatever ethnic background they may have, who allow this behavior to happen and encourage our children to be uncivilized and fight each other, are the same people who drag our society down as a whole. Its the "necessary evil" portion of the human race. It took millions and millions of years for sea creatures to evolve to survive on land, and it will take millions of years to "weed out" the individuals out that drag the system down. IMO there are two inevitible outcomes:

1. Social Darwinism

2. Escape from L.A.

1. The theory that only the strong survive and the weak are eliminated either amoungst themselves or forcefully by the strong.

2. We put every social reject we can think of on a big island and let them develope thier own sub-world society under the supervision of the civilized society. At which point we can either try to change the society internaly, or destroy it with the push of a button.

Others may think it, but we also know that Anthony will not allow this sort of content on the board. You should remove it ASAP. While the board IS for discussion and opinons, racism is not allowed nor tolerated.

I will agree that individuals, whatever ethnic background they may have, who allow this behavior to happen and encourage our children to be uncivilized and fight each other, are the same people who drag our society down as a whole. Its the "necessary evil" portion of the human race. It took millions and millions of years for sea creatures to evolve to survive on land, and it will take millions of years to "weed out" the individuals out that drag the system down. IMO there are two inevitible outcomes:

1. Social Darwinism

2. Escape from L.A.

1. The theory that only the strong survive and the weak are eliminated either amoungst themselves or forcefully by the strong.

2. We put every social reject we can think of on a big island and let them develope thier own sub-world society under the supervision of the civilized society. At which point we can either try to change the society internaly, or destroy it with the push of a button.

I agree. You cannot single out a single race. Some of us have lived all over this country. I've lived in an actual project house and I've lived in a relatively 'rich area', as well. I have found very little difference in races. The only thing that seperates them are their color. Hatred and stupidity know no boundries.

1. Social Darwinism

2. Escape from L.A.

You three do know that you're huge idiots for telling him to edit his post, yet at the same time you all quoted it? Looks like some people made it past kindergarten a little prematurely.....

It's bad enough that kids are fighting each other and taping it, but for parents to condone and actually encourage it is something far worse. I hope those parents are arrested, locked up, and their children taken away. This is regardless of whether they are black, white, latino, whatever.

I see and hear so many things that kids today are subject to. I wouldn't mind having a family, but seeing shit like this makes me glad I don't have a kid in the world.

There's a new drug out there, and it's called stupid. People are OD'ing on it everywhere.

You three do know that you're huge idiots for telling him to edit his post, yet at the same time you all quoted it? Looks like some people made it past kindergarten a little prematurely.....

i did it so that he would know whom i was talking to. Thanks.

You should learn how to count. Only 2 posts were placed asking him to change it. If you need help with numbers my mother in law is a professor at OU. She could tutor you if you would like. Remember, it's never to late to learn :thumbup:

i did it so that he would know whom i was talking to. Thanks.

Hey no shit? I thought you quoted him so your begonias would blossom earlier in the spring. Doesn't change the fact that you still completely nullified that entire response you made to him. Ya think he mighta been able to decipher that you were talking to him by putting his name before your response? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You should learn how to count. Only 2 posts were placed asking him to change it. If you need help with numbers my mother in law is a professor at OU. She could tutor you if you would like. Remember, it's never to late to learn :thumbup:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a very special post. Your mother in law probably cries every day that her daughter is married to someone who doesn't know how to use To, Two, and Too properly.

However, now that we've gotten that incredibly trivial and non-related bullshit out of the way, back to you all being racist ignorant fools.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a very special post. Your mother in law probably cries every day that her daughter is married to someone who doesn't know how to use To, Two, and Too properly.

However, now that we've gotten that incredibly trivial and non-related bullshit out of the way, back to you all being racist ignorant fools.

He got me!!!! I will never be able two post again :(

I blame Columbus Public Schools! I'm going too go get to bottles of vodka and drink my troubles away. Damn you Hefty.... damn you!!!

He got me!!!! I will never be able two post again :(

I blame Columbus Public Schools! I'm going too go get to bottles of vodka and drink my troubles away. Damn you Hefty.... damn you!!!

FINALLY! A COMICAL AND WITTY REBUTTAL POST USING MATERIAL FROM THE ALREADY ESTABLISHED ARGUMENT! Furthermore, it was devoid of actual anger or even improperly spelled swear words! CR regulars, Listen up: This man is your messiah.

Spln: Did you see the BG v Miami game? Well, the kicker at the end... That was your post just now. Complete miss.

FINALLY! A COMICAL AND WITTY REBUTTAL POST USING MATERIAL FROM THE ALREADY ESTABLISHED ARGUMENT! Furthermore, it was devoid of actual anger or even improperly spelled swear words! CR regulars, Listen up: This man is your messiah.

Spln: Did you see the BG v Miami game? Well, the kicker at the end... That was your post just now. Complete miss.

What'd you expect, im just a pizza man. Correction: THE pizza man.

Yeah!!!! And it only took me 287 posts!!!

So does that job have good benefits?