John Rutan.... again!

98fiveseven1647545503

He helped me solve my ticking issue!! I am still got a little bit for the rest of the season. He supplied me with a set of pushrods to test with and they worked although I wont need them for the new setup going in this winter it is good enough for now :):cool::cool: I cant stress how good this guy is with cars and damn near anything mechanical!!!! thanks again john!!!!!!1111

He helped me solve my ticking issue!! I am still got a little bit for the rest of the season. He supplied me with a set of pushrods to test with and they worked although I wont need them for the new setup going in this winter it is good enough for now :):cool::cool: I cant stress how good this guy is with cars and damn near anything mechanical!!!! thanks again john!!!!!!1111

Good to hear. I still plan on getting my 'Maro tuned by him. Currently in the process of changing some things around on my car, and when I get that and some money together, I will get in contact with John.

BTW, what setup are you puttin' together this winter, Paul? Are you still goin' turbo?