KILLSV8 (red eclipse)

351mach11647545510

Guest Removed
So if I go and get my plates changed to Killsv8 and park my car outside, will you steal them and then tell me I have to race you to get them back, because all last yr I tried to get a race with you, came down to zettlers to see if you would race, and after you told me and linn that you wouldnt cause something was wrong with the car and then watched you floor the shit out of the car and get all over it when leaving which made no sense to me since the car was hurt or whatever.

like i said last year, 1st and 2nd worked fine. 3rd was trashed, almost like neutral. and too be honest, after taking it apart, im not sure how 2nd was even working.

and i dont think you wanted to do a 1/8 mile run. :confused:

no he changed his plates . brought me his old ones. just cause i harassed him so much last year.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am riding shotgun with you....

Can I sit on one of your guys thumb?

I <3 z06 ;) /nutswinging

We can do a Battle Royal. Last person standing has to give the reach around to.... TurboSlut, cause you know those lips can form a penis on their own.... Did someone say they wanted a Big Montana from Arby's?

blah

This thread filled my nightly fulfilment of ethugging goodness, thank you.

On a side note, didn't you bitch relentlessly at Powers for stealing stuff, but here you find no problem stealing someone's plates?

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/bitchslapped.gif

Guest Removed

On a side note, didn't you bitch relentlessly at Powers for stealing stuff, but here you find no problem stealing someone's plates?

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/bitchslapped.gif

well since you cant read either.

no he changed his plates . brought me his old ones. just cause i harassed him so much last year.

if you have too , reread it.

sometimes it helps.

well since you cant read either.

if you have too , reread it.

sometimes it helps.

Since I can't decode what this says, I'll just assume you were defending yourself.

you know how many times ive stolen his plates...alot

Guest Removed
Rob, not to be a dick but have you ever beat a LSX powered car?

most people wont open there hood.(like it really matters) so its hard too tell.

:p

when im waxxing your ass, then you'll know.

most people wont open there hood.(like it really matters) so its hard too tell.

:p

when im waxxing your ass, then you'll know.

i think i asked you to race me every weekend for two months last summer and every time you declined, i dought this summer will be any different.

the one time you sprayed your car from a roll, i came around you from two cars back and pulled bus lengths on you.

steve beat you from a dig and sam walked you from a roll. have you raced any other lsx powered car because all the ones i know beat you?

:marc:

Guest Removed
i think i asked you to race me every weekend for two months last summer and every time you declined, i dought this summer will be any different.

the one time you sprayed your car from a roll, i came around you from two cars back and pulled bus lengths on you.

steve beat you from a dig and sam walked you from a roll. have you raced any other lsx powered car because all the ones i know beat you?

:marc:

you wanted a roll, i wanted a dig. everyone knows that. :p and ive asked you tons of times for a dig. with you saying no.

car broke. you beat a broken car. good for you. :rolleyes:

but then gregs uber auto skillz siad other wise uhhh :rolleyes:

steve got 3 cars and a 2 car jump. i was on his bumper. thats about when the cops lights came on if i remember right. :o

and i waxxed iron eagle(rob). hell i was patting the gas on him...

and now that you have had your roll race. im coming for my dig, bitchs.

I have ... a LS4 Powered Monte Carlo SS.

True Story.

My car will be up and running this week and for the next few months N/A until I collect the rest of my parts, with less mods then it had before. You owe me a race, Ace.

20 bux. holla