Always turn shit in

Crash1647545504

So I was in the Terrain park today at Winter Park. I saw an Ipod ditting at the lip of a jump to a rail. It was a brand new 20g. I stopped, picked it up, and gave it to one of my buddies that works for park crew.

About twenty minutes later some guy walked up to me and says that a park crew guy pointed me out as the person that turned it in. He says, "Well, I can't give you this Ipod, but here is $300, I think you can get one of these for that price."

Score.

/usless story of the day

karma for real.

last year I found a guy's wallet sitting in a parking lot near my dorm, found his address by putting together a bunch of useless pieces of information from within (there was no license), reverse phone directory and got his number, and called him. 40 minutes later he shows up at the dorm and gives me $60 even though there wasn't even any money in the wallet.

honesty pays, and you end up benefitting while making someone else's day a little less difficult