Osu Wins!!!!

HAOLE

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Michigan for playing so hard! That by far is the best game I've ever seen!!!

YES IT WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A MICHIGAN FAN !!!!! AND PROUD OF IT TOO !!!!

I must say that both teams suprised the hell out of me!!!!

I expected a low scoring game!

The best team won and i must say congrats!

Who knows....depending on what else happens.....we might meet in the championship :)

Great game.

Great teams.

Great moment in sports history.

RIP Bo

Go bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also when we the game ended my wife jumped up on the ottoman to celebrate to only be greeted by the floor very quickly. One of the funniest things I have ever seen. We were bo so drunk we both laid on the floor laughing. LOL

Yes it was a great game. And I think they were the two best teams in the NCAA. However, the refs allowed for 15 of Mich points (ruffing the center and pass inter.). Both of those calls were retarded. So I don't think it was as close as the score portrayed. With that said....the adjustments the mich coaches did at halftime were amazing. And a rematch would not be near as interesting.

Roughing the center was a fair call (coming from a former center). The interference was horrible not to mention they missed a few big penalties from michigan. Overall I was really happy with this game, one of the best I've seen.