People who say they are going to sell you cars and then arent ready

Rally Pat

I was pumped to get the Rex today from this dude up near Cleveland. I was so excited I couldn't even sleep last night. I got my party together to go up to Cleveland. Me, my mom, and 2 friends of the family. I decide to call the guy to tell him we are on our way. Suddenly I get "Oh....sorry, I am having trouble finding the Title". Immediately, "WHAT THE ****" shoots across my mind. I was so pissed I had to give my mom the phone to talk to the guy. He says he is just going to get a new one made tomorrow (Monday). So, we turn around right after Polaris, and I return to Columbus empty handed.

The moral of the story is: When you are going to sell a car, HAVE YOUR S*** READY.

I cannot express in words how ticked I am right now.

:mad:

:asshole:

:mad:

:gay2:

:slap:

:nono:

Guest Removed

At least he didnt back out of the deal the same day you are suppose too come get it.

I found this 1997 F350 super duty dually 7.3 turbo des. 4 doors, back seat had never even been sat in, 36k on the clock and only used to tow his race cars. Had a couple banks upgrades, airbag helpers in the back, and just looked like it should be in a showroom somewhere. Any way, the day im suppose to go get it, the guys call's me and says he has decided not to sell. I'm like WTF? i even offered him a extra 2 grand. anyway, i got pissed off and went shopping around town(this truck was out off watkins road by trails) looking at super dutys and ended up buyying the one im driving.

this was tuesday when he called me back and decided not too sell, then friday he calls me too let me know he changed his mind again, and im like WTF? NO, i dont want it no more i already found me a truck, but thanks for jerking me around like this.

Your seller on the other hand could have made up a written statement of sale and when he goes and gets the lost title, they can notrize it for him and he could mail it too you! Make sure hes not tryying too back out on you!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh man!!! That long trip back from Polaris must've been hell! I would be sooooo ticked too!!!

It is when other people go out of their way to help you, only to have to tell them "Well, nevermind, the retard didn't get his crap together". And it wasnt from Polaris, it was from past Polaris. Far past Polaris.

It is when other people go out of their way to help you, only to have to tell them "Well, nevermind, the retard didn't get his crap together". And it wasnt from Polaris, it was from past Polaris. Far past Polaris.

Like Brian said, I'm sure he probably just misplaced it. I'm sure if you didn't have your mommy to hold your hand through transactions like this, you'd misplace shit too.

And yeah, I know it wasn't from Polaris.

I've had issues like that before. I took off work to meet someone in mansfield (we were meeting half way hour drive for both of us) and I called him before I left and he said Something came up with family and he couldn't make it. I didn't think much of it and said thats fine lets do sometime real early before I go into work in a few days. He agreed. So the next time I called him 20 minutes before I was going to leave and he said he was still going to meet me. I then called him 20 minutes later and told him I am leaving and he said he is leaving too. I called him then almost 60 minutes later when I am in mansfield and he said he had a flat tire and couldn't make it. It sounded real shady when he said it. So I asked him how far away was he. I was going to drive to meet him. He said he was 40 minutes away. I told him to forget about it. He e-mailed me later that week but I told him to get lost. =/