First time Indianola

Crossle

For the first time in my short driving career there was a cop on Indianola between Morse and Lincoln (the two lane part) he was sitting in the drive into the practice field just as you come around the corner heading north. Surprise! I know that road is nuts for some people to haul down so id watch it for a little while....or wait till you round the bend. ;)

The driveway to the soccer fields? does he realize how dangerous that is? It's next to impossible to get any traction pulling out of there because of gravel, mud, etc. Not worth it to sit there. Gets real busy anyway. Better off sitting at the Ameritech substation.

For the first time in my short driving career there was a cop on Indianola between Morse and Lincoln (the two lane part) he was sitting in the drive into the practice field just as you come around the corner heading north. Surprise! I know that road is nuts for some people to haul down so id watch it for a little while....or wait till you round the bend. ;)

That is real close to me. I will keep a look out.

They like to sit in the car wash lot at the corner of morse and indianola, to shoot you as you head towards cooke on indianola.....ive only seen that twice. A lot of people do 45+ on indianola anyway and more in the 45mph section.