Nice mustang!

ChevyMan1972

Everyone,

Dad, mom, and myself headed on down to see some wrecked cars to rebuild and I just so happened to take a look at this. Someone needs to think about picking this up. The pictures make it look worse than it realy is, but with a little work can be put back together farly easy.

http://www.239auto.com/1999_Ford_Mustang_72921.htm

It has the vortech supercharger with after cooler included.

Later,

Dan

my family knows the guys who own that place. uncle got a nice blazer off them for almost nothing. You can find all sorts of nice cars down there. Because there's nothing down there the biggest thing to do is to see who can out do the other and buy there kid the nicer/cooler car. It's a status thing in portsmouth. live in a house thats gone to hell but your kids driving a 25k+ car. Of course well all know what happens to nice cars in the hands of brand new drivers who have nothing to do but speed around and show off.

Well, let's see...it's got a blower, sure, but it also has a queer-ass wing, and piss-poor bodykit. Those fucking exhaust tips make me want to strangle someone. It was surely owned by a non-driving domestic riceboy, and is likely beat to shit. No real car enthusiast would put that 'gay pride' wing on an S/C'd Mustang. I'd give 'em $3500 max.

If I want overpriced crap, I'll go to JD Byrider...

Wow.....$9300 for a wrecked one? Hell no. Shit there was a guy my brother put a furnace in for that had an '01 Cobra tubbed out and everything with only 36k on it and never even driven hard at all, and the guy was only askin $13,500 for it. Damn thing didnt have a scratch on it. So there's no way I would pay $4,000 less for an ugly beat to hell one. Tell the guy to pay you $20 and you'll take it off of his hands.

Oh and DeeJay......I'm lovin the new car, it's much nicer than the stang