Looked At The New Rs4

ghost1647545489

Well I just bought my wife a new jetta from MAG, while up there I started looking for my next car since I only have a year and half left with the STI. I walked into the Audi show room and see one of my dream cars Audi RS4, 420hp all wheel drive navigation woodgrain, leather racing seats stamp with the rs4 logo. Then I looked at the price ($73,000) and said no thanks. Guess I will just try and get the S4 320hp($55,000) all wheel drive or the new A4 S-line ($44,000). I just love the style of those cars, sporty with luxory options.

You could always just build your own...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/mallard1055/photo112106003sy3.jpg

It's NOT mine, it's my friends...and he's slowly getting it back together. It's not a new one, it's a V6TT. A new one pulled up next to me on the freeway a few week ago. It's nice. I like.

i think the RS6 is probably one of the nicest cars ever made. its unassuming, fast as fuck, it doesn't necessarily outclass everything it competes against but for what it tried to be, it succeeded.

+5,000

Hopefuly in a few years I will own one.

They are starting to fall in price..seen a few in the mid/ low 40's over the past few months. +Chip = 520hp Daily driven reliable HP.

Just doesn't get any better than that :)

Plus heated leather and every amenity you would want.

Ok I'm done.....

with the RS4 now out the parts and technology will slowly become avaible to create your S4 into a RS4.. but then again VF enginering is working on a Supercharger for the S4 that will create 500TRQ to the wheels.. that might be nice..

that would be sick, but Im kinda moving away from modding my cars, just had bad past experience when it came time to get a new one. So I now try to buy a car that is fast from the factory. I am also into doing short term leases like the one Im in now cause I can get a new car every 2 years, So modding is a worthless when you only have it for 2 years

that would be sick, but Im kinda moving away from modding my cars, just had bad past experience when it came time to get a new one. So I now try to buy a car that is fast from the factory. I am also into doing short term leases like the one Im in now cause I can get a new car every 2 years, So modding is a worthless when you only have it for 2 years

While I agree with this and I've even followed this mentality somewhat with my last two vehicles I have a feeling that there will never be a car that's mass produced that I won't find some means of needing to mod...specifically when it comes to suspension. I just have very different tastes than what the US market will allow.

My philosophy on the last two cars is don't mod anything that can't easily be undone. That way I can put the cars back to stock to sell them.

Andy