built 82 foxbody 11.70s

jamesn69camaro

ive had this for 5 o r6 months i love it but i need it and the benz out of the garage for winter .previous owner spent 8k or more on the motor i have a thick folder of reciepts.nearly everythjing came from summit like the block and the heads .i have to go throught the paper work for more details but off the top of my head... 30. over block, 202 aluminum heads,bbk headers,msd ignition and distrubiter,line lock,2 sets of rims for the back one with slicks ,air shocks ,subframe conectors,tractionbars,fordmotor x cam,rollerrockers,its a 5 speed with a centerforce stage 2 clutch,650 double pumper carb" holly" this car in my opionion would be much faster with a 850 demon carb but i dont need to go faster cant afford the tickets allready lol theres lots of spare parts also.if u drive it ul buy it ... i mearly rode shot gun and i was sold on it ! lol asking $5900 and i may take a partial trade 614 895 2411

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
shit a brick ! this is my daily driver 4 now haha im throwing some autolite platnums in it today and changing the oil ... if u bring the cash like i did when i bought it u cant walk away its too much fun! ive got slicks for it too on sperate rims for when u go to the track . the line lock needs lines to the mastercylander but its wired and has a switch for power and a button on the shifter :)

• 3 weeks later...
no i have a stack of reciepts for the motor though... hp-weight = no dought its high 11s with the slicks and with the specs of the motor it needs a 850 demon it would be easy to break in to the 10s with a larger carb and tuning .if u want a timeslip i have one better for ya a magazine it was in stated it ran low 12.s but that was b4 he ran it with the slicks and it says that too.thast the only thing i have on paper.