WANT TO BUY: BOV /38mm wastegate

2pointslow

Guest ED6vtec

i also had the greddy type RS and it just sounds like a DSM 1g bov. just a quiet rush of air. i traded it for the Type S and love it.

if your looking for 25+ PSI, go with a greddy Type R, or tial. i know in the ~30psi range your going to need two SSQs if your running a decent sized turbo.

Either your running a 13b/k03 sized turbo or your not putting this on your focus, am I right? No way you can run 25psi w/ a decent sized turbo on a focus, trust me I've been there and done that, and have a few friends w/ modded/turbo'd focus. 25psi are you joking and just trying to sound cool or what? C'mon, we all know 10psi is pushing it on stock internals, maybe 20psi on a built motor, but jeez.

Oh yeah, sorry to rant. Instead of wasting your money for a "cool bov" for the sound/whatever, get yourself a $20 crushed 1g oem dsm bov, will work for everything you want and will , *gasp*, hold 25psi if you ever hit it.

You must not know to much about the focus do you? You can do 12 on stock internals on a zx3 DD, 25 on stock internals on a svt....To bad i have a svt block with oil squirters that holds 32 psi ( almsot the same as a CGI block that holds 36+ easy)... crower rods and diamond 8.5:1 pistons.

so....STFU!!!!!

You must not know to much about the focus do you? You can do 12 on stock internals on a zx3 DD, 25 on stock internals on a svt....To bad i have a svt block with oil squirters that holds 32 psi ( almsot the same as a CGI block that holds 36+ easy)... crower rods and diamond 8.5:1 pistons.

so....STFU!!!!!

hahah yeah....25psi for 250hp, wooo hooo!! :jerkit: Whatever buddy, have fun swapping all that shit and wasting all that money for a few HP that'll get walked on by many stock cars. I'll put $100 down that you won't make 300whp, how's that?

HAHA might as well give me your money now....

with custom cams, cam gears, tune ,springs retainers and a turbo kit pushing 12 psi i can make 245 on stock internals only using 93 octane. add a built block and another 13 psi theres close to 400 add in 110 octane and another psi or 2 theres 430

thats all i need in a 2400 lb car....

you will never win stop while your ahead....

HAHA might as well give me your money now....

with custom cams, cam gears, tune ,springs retainers and a turbo kit pushing 12 psi i can make 245 on stock internals only using 93 octane. add a built block and another 13 psi theres close to 400 add in 110 octane and another psi or 2 theres 430

thats all i need in a 2400 lb car....

you will never win stop while your ahead....

It's ok, I've got RWD, and less weight w/ a full tank of gas, oh yeah, I've got plenty of torque as well. :D Put your money where your mouth is, bitch.

I'll also put $20 down on the fact that you'll weigh more than 2400lbs, you're way too optimistic. Your car weights AT LEAST 2550lbs now, then add in a turbo kit, (they're not light) and unless you've physically cut shit out, there's no way in hell your car will weigh 2400lbs.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, I'll probably have less into my ENTIRE CAR, including buying it, then you do in your engine build/turbo kit plans, so stick that in your dirty pussy.

Have fun getting traction while I'm a mile ahead. ;)

Big difference between being able to do something and actually doing it. I wish you the best of luck and I (along with I think everyone else on here) look forward to walking you next year.

+eleventy billion!!!!