Fbody guys

old dirty bastard

What "should" be a fair price is 14k what the price will more then likely be for a car in that good of shape would probably be 18k+ thats all I seem to find around here..

if anyone can find one for 14k with that low of miles and in good shape let me know!

Yeah, to get one for under 17k they will probably have to drive. Even when I got my car a few years ago I had to drive to Michigan because they are over priced around here. I have seen them at delerships or 23k in Columbus with no mods and 40k miles. Since there isnt that many for sale around here the prices are being marked up.

Guest LSWON333
I bought my m6 2000 ss with 35,000 miles on it for $15,000... That was in 2004 I also looked for it for over 6 months, the dealership i got it from had it online for less than 2 hours when i spotted it on autotrader.

Guest Removed
$10500 here for my fully optioned Z28, sport appearance package 6 speed with 45k I got it locally from Roby Auto Group. but I would imagine with those miles good/great condition ws-6 car would be 15-16k

Damn paul, where have you been?