Florida v OSU

Brandon

Florida had a lot of close games this year and i think that the OSU D will be able to contain both of their quarterbacks and anything they want to throw at us and Ohio State's offense will be way too much for Florida to handle. The interceptions that Troy threw during the Michigan game were uncharacteristic but still OSU won and UM i think is better than FLorida

How the fuck does a team with two losses to unranked teams get ranked a #5?

BCS sucks.

Its called the BCS is a biased system the shows favoritism to undeserving teams, if OSU woulda lost this season they probably would not have been ranked period.

U of M vs USC in the Rosebowl, this has been confirmed.

I understand what your saying but why would number 3 and number 5 play and not 3 v 4? Have they announced formally who will play who in what bowl?

I think UM and USC will be a better game than UM and LSU, but i think UM will win against USC.

EDIT: Nevermind i found it. http://www.bcsfootball.org/bcsfootball/

If OSU can recover from the inevitable interceptions that Troy Smith throws, they'll win. And they will definitely win.

Troy Smith has thrown all of five interceptions this year, if I am remembering his stats correctly. I'd say it's a least a stretch to say that it's "inevitable" that he'll throw an interception (singular), let alone interceptions (plural).

I just want to refresh those who remember the last time Tressal played a faster Flordia team, and how we were doomed, and should be in AWWW of there amazing speed, and that any team from Florida is better then other teams across the country. We won that game not gracefully but Troy Smith was'nt throwing the ball.

I am not worried about a whole lot in this game, the people who think UF is faster and more skilled, are wrong, If we could block Michigan's line, the so called best in the nation, we can black Florida's, we are bigger then them and just as fast. And if we compair quaterbacks, well Leak will find himself on the ground with his albino eyes crossed from our d-line smashing him for the majority of the game; while Troy ensures heisman voters they picked the right guy. The game will be tight and not quite the shoot out i think some of the press has already anticpated. O-State 24 to Florida 12.

Oh, and our fan support > Floridas

Troy Smith has thrown all of five interceptions this year, if I am remembering his stats correctly. I'd say it's a least a stretch to say that it's "inevitable" that he'll throw an interception (singular), let alone interceptions (plural).

Troy Smith has also been playing in the Big 10 this year, and has only been even close to challenged by Michigan. Face it, no one even stood up to the task in the Big 10. Penn State, usually a formidable defense, fell apart faster than a house of cards. Troy Smith is used to having Ginn wide open because there's not a DB in the midwest that could cover him. Now he's got an entire secondary that could cover him, Gonzalez, Robiskie, and Hall simultaneously.

Troy Smith has also been playing in the Big 10 this year, and has only been even close to challenged by Michigan. Face it, no one even stood up to the task in the Big 10. Penn State, usually a formidable defense, fell apart faster than a house of cards. Troy Smith is used to having Ginn wide open because there's not a DB in the midwest that could cover him. Now he's got an entire secondary that could cover him, Gonzalez, Robiskie, and Hall simultaneously.

We didnt play the "greatest" defence 2nd game of the year, or the greatest rushing defence to finish the year. I have 50 bucks osu wins by 14. Florida is a joke.