I'm making a list and checking it twice.....

V8 Beast

So who on here thinks they can beat the Ws6 in a 1/4 mile? I'm making a shit list for the next CR event. Feel free to sign up and get owned. I already know about Sam, Rob, Tilley, ect... I'm looking for the sleeper cars to say something and stop hiding in the background. All these 500+hp cars on here and I only see posts from maybe 15 of them.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it will be pretty short, they say go, I take off, you shake your head and wonder what just happened.... :p

Agreed - I'll shake my head in amazement of how in the hell I could come around you that quickly. :)

You can out 60' me all of you want; unfortunately for you, you'll still have 1260 more feet of track left to try to hold me off.

I really hate to smoke an LSx brethern, but, hey, you offered the call out. :cool:

Agreed - I'll shake my head in amazement of how in the hell I could come around you that quickly. :)

You can out 60' me all of you want; unfortunately for you, you'll still have 1260 more feet of track left to try to hold me off.

I really hate to smoke an LSx brethern, but, hey, you offered the call out. :cool:

Thats it I'm getting a titanium block and I'm spraying a 500 shot. Or I'll just get owned and blame it on the weight of my car :D

Guest Removed
So who on here thinks they can beat the Ws6 in a 1/4 mile? I'm making a shit list for the next CR event. Feel free to sign up and get owned. I already know about Sam, Rob. ect... I'm looking for the sleeper cars to say something and stop hiding in the background. All these 500+hp cars on here and I only see posts from maybe 15 of them.

Shit, im the slowest one here :confused: