I'm making a list and checking it twice.....

V8 Beast

is 700rwtq enough for ya... hint hint :cool:

Should at least make things very interesting. I'll be chasing you since you can launch hard, the question is can I come around you once I hit full boost.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!! I'm should just bring a spare trailer this time. That sucked! I had to take my car off and drive it to Hilliard from Mansfield. The worst part is that I had not slept for 2 days. I dont remember the entire drive, I think my gaurdian angel drove. She also used up an entire bottle of spray :confused:

it looked like it we was passing u as u was pulling over and linn called us and asked if we was going to stop... i told him no the only thing we had was sams stock tires and they would not bolt up to the trailer

it looked like it we was passing u as u was pulling over and linn called us and asked if we was going to stop... i told him no the only thing we had was sams stock tires and they would not bolt up to the trailer

I was tryin to see if a spare from the truck would fit but it was too big. We tied down some stuff to weigh the opposite side down to keep the one wheel off of the ground. From now on I'm making sure I get a spare with every rental.

Should at least make things very interesting. I'll be chasing you since you can launch hard, the question is can I come around you once I hit full boost.

Oh yeah, but my launches are going to need a lot of practice with that new trans brake and stall. I know Its going to take me a few passes before I ride it out.

If someone wants to start the "Buy Brian a Boss/R block fund" I would make the Dr's car look like a Ugo.

Seriously, it sucks. I have the internals, drive train and blower that is good for over 1000hp but my block is holding me back. It's the last piece to the puzzle but the funds just are not there since I'm trying move to Florida. Oh yeah, and the 300 shot in the trunk. Damn it!

IPS - want to sponsor a Fox car? I'll drop it off today. ;-)

I agree with Sam 700 wont be enough! If the motor I have now wont do it, its a good thing I am starting on my turbo motor after the holidays.

But what you all dont know is what the overall hp numbers will be. I have to admit I have to put a lot of money into upgrading my house, but I still have a pretty good size car budget.

Hey John when you get your new block you should sell me your old one. I'm thinking about making a fleet of LS1 conversion cars for 2008

Guest BLUE BY U
Bring it Mr. mid 10 second car!!!! I hope you are shooting for single digits because I am!!!

Aiming at a target and hitting that target are two completely differant things

Aiming at a target and hitting that target are two completely differant things

Yeah, but if I wanted I could easily put my house upgrades on hold and make an 8 second car.... but how much fun would that be?

House budget - $13500

Car budget - $3500 (not including the transmission)

Hmmm, I've driven my car and im not going thru withdraw anymore so maybe I could tear it back down again. I could see a 440in LSx motor in my future.

I'm still going through withdrawal! I would be happy just riding in your trunk, but the passenger seat would work too :D

440!!! That would be nice!!!!

Guest Removed
If someone wants to start the "Buy Brian a Boss/R block fund" I would make the Dr's car look like a Ugo.

Seriously, it sucks. I have the internals, drive train and blower that is good for over 1000hp but my block is holding me back. It's the last piece to the puzzle but the funds just are not there since I'm trying move to Florida. Oh yeah, and the 300 shot in the trunk. Damn it!

IPS - want to sponsor a Fox car? I'll drop it off today. ;-)

GO BUY A b50 BLOCK. ITS GOOD FOR 800 WITH OUT GIRDLES

So who on here thinks they can beat the Ws6 in a 1/4 mile? I'm making a shit list for the next CR event. Feel free to sign up and get owned. I already know about Sam, Rob, Tilley, ect... I'm looking for the sleeper cars to say something and stop hiding in the background. All these 500+hp cars on here and I only see posts from maybe 15 of them.

What are your mods-or since winter is comming-"planned" mods?

What are your mods-or since winter is comming-"planned" mods?

planned on getting a 408, but my wife is pushing for us to fix up the house and sell it so we can move to Dublin. I'm going to end up with a 383 or a 402. It all depends on how much it will cost. Then I'm going to direct port 2 stages of spray, get a rossler 4l60e with a trans brake, and a bigger stall. A k member and a arms for the front to lighten the car up some, and remove some extra weight from under the hood. Oh, and a bigger cam

planned on getting a 408, but my wife is pushing for us to fix up the house and sell it so we can move to Dublin. I'm going to end up with a 383 or a 402. It all depends on how much it will cost. Then I'm going to direct port 2 stages of spray, get a rossler 4l60e with a trans brake, and a bigger stall. A k member and a arms for the front to lighten the car up some, and remove some extra weight from under the hood.

Sounds stought-