I'm making a list and checking it twice.....

V8 Beast

Two 12 second cars fighting about who is going to see who's taillights after a wheelstand (that has never before happened)

This is internet bench racing at its finest

Why you gotta pick on a stock long block/stock cam(old setup)that ran 12.46!

Ray-In all honesty, you and I should be a good race.

with both spraying of course

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you gotta pick on a stock long block/stock cam(old setup)that ran 12.46!

Ray-In all honesty, you and I should be a good race.

with both spraying of course

I believe that to be true,,,,,

But I could not resist I was bored at work last night and it just hit me LOL

So here's the deal. I have decided to get the LSX block once it is available to the public. This basically means that I will not have my block until the spring. And will not have it all together until late summer (if not longer). I guess my 11 second stock bottom end will have to do for now.

So here's the deal. I have decided to get the LSX block once it is available to the public. This basically means that I will not have my block until the spring. And will not have it all together until late summer (if not longer). I guess my 11 second stock bottom end will have to do for now.

I think thats a good call although it will probably be late summer before you get the lsx heads in your hands

I think thats a good call although it will probably be late summer before you get the lsx heads in your hands

Thanks.

Yeah, but I think it will work for the better. This way I can save up more and have my choice of what type of power adder I'm going to run with it.

I would take your stock short block as far as it would go. No need to spend money when you have something already working for you. Those were my plans until I pushed it to far over a dumb race with no cash at stake.

I would take your stock short block as far as it would go. No need to spend money when you have something already working for you. Those were my plans until I pushed it to far over a dumb race with no cash at stake.

True, I'm getting a new engine anyway. I can only sell the block for so much so why not see what it can do. Know anyone with some used forged internals and a cam for sale?