Who likes Wendys?

ZYUL8TR

Never eat the chili at Wendy's. So help you, don't do it. I worked there when I was a teenager and I know they haven't changed the way they make it.

I also worked at Wendy's during high school. One night by mistake I was told to dumped the old chili in the trash. Well the night shift manager found out and dumped the trash covered chili back into the chili bucket , then picked out the trash. That chili was served the very next day.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also worked at Wendy's during high school. One night by mistake I was told to dumped the old chili in the trash. Well the night shift manager found out and dumped the trash covered chili back into the chili bucket , then picked out the trash. That chili was served the very next day.

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/3292/owlhellno1su.jpg

Just doesn't suprise me at all. But don't worry, Kevin will eat it.

Ok. I went to Wendys tonight to get food for my sister, and saw people eating Chili, and was immediately disgusted. I then proceeded to tell everyone in the car. You have ruined it, FOREVER.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2931/owltastee5he.jpg

I was fired after telling the day manager the next day. The night manager said I was a trouble maker and fired me.

lol, I quit one night after getting into it with the night manager. I worked the drive thru and he wanted me to clean the grill and shit and I told him to kiss my ass, he should do it. (There is a little more to the story, and he deserved more than me just talking shit to his face) I mean fuck, it was Wendys and I was moving back to Cali and was only there for the xtra money before I left, anyway. The restaraunt manager fired him and asked me back two days later, though. I politely declined.