89 or 90 sho taurus 5 spd

jamesn69camaro

its a 89 or 90 sho taurus 220hp yamaha motor v-6 5 spd great clutch decent leather int. blue int white ext .dark tinted windows on back windows and rear window .im waiting on the title ive had the car for 4 or 5 months runs liek a raped ape ! haha power band is 4000-7000rpm i parked it at a friend house for extra parking of my toys .... and he was shufeling cars out of the driveway and the one shifter cable broke 200$ at krieger ford with my discount takes 4 days to get it .only other thing is the valve cover gaskets leak a lil but didnt keep me from driving it and there wasnt any puddles under it .ONLY 104k miles original im selling it for $900 or ill be willing to part it out if u need the motor and tranny should get the title by the weekend.http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1815597/0/nouser_1815/T1_-1_1815597.jpg

• 1 month later...
bump still have this car for sale im loosing lots of $ on this but id ratehr loose the $ now and put it in somethign else i dont have room for it .this is sold as a parts car right now but u may and should get luck and ill get the title in eventualy im waiting for the aution lot to get the title in im tired of promises and bs so it is what it is runs fucking good with just over 100k and 5 spd with strong ass clutch us it for a motor swap or i have someoen who can get u a title for 100$ or file for a storage title urself up to u just get it out of my way and shes urs for 550$ other wise im puting the motor and trans in a probe or something :) i have a guy that will scrap the body if u only want the drive liine out of it

titles in now ! come get it .i can put it in 2nd or 3rd gear so u COULD drive it home and save ur self a tow .614 622 6915

Im really confused now. Here you stated you had the title for it, now you are saying you dont have it???? Whats going on?

they SAID it was in the aution lots name and it merley needed fliped out of their name and would be done in a few days .now im fed up and selling it for parts as i stated in the last update. i traded a 240sx for this car 6 or more months ago i gess i should of kept that 240sx.

Just a cosmetic package that began production in April of 91 or so. About 2,600 were made. No performance boosts at all..just eye candy... all of which were part of the 212A option package.

dodge guy here, but what is a sho plus? always liked the sho's

WTF 3 people said they wanted it 2 saw it drove it and never showed up when they said they would to get it any one care to not waste my time and buy it im loosing $ allready at this point im ready to scrap the sob since everyones wasting my time i know what a good sho motor and tranny is worth just come and get it allready 500$ is more than fair