FS: 30GB Black iPod Video NEW PRICE!! $200!!!

Casper

I bought it a few months ago, but never use it. Its still under the original warranty. It comes with everything original, minus the box. The headphone pads are still in the original sealed packaging. Has around 23GB of music on it. I put it in the hard plastic case while still in the Apple store. The iPod is in mint condition. No scratches, scuffs, etc.

The 30GB iPod Videos are running $250, and the hard plastic case is $30.

I'll take $200 for both, and everything else I have for it.

The case looks like:

So3KetH2uXVqrJSmNGWEtxBggVlt.jpg

yes. way to go. i wanted a list of every single song of the 4500 on it

a simple list of artists would be fine, and im sure it wouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes...i sure as heck wouldnt buy something for 200+$ without knowing exactly what im getting

You could just buy it for $200 and put your own music on it hah

Ditto. It's not that easy to get a list of all of songs because of the way they are displayed in Itunes. You could always load up songs you have already on your computer or rip songs from cds and load them on it. It's a great price for this. I use my 30 gig Ipod everyday. It's great. I load it up with tv shows and songs. I am thinking about selling mine to get the 80 gig one. I only have about 2 gigs left.

yes. way to go. i wanted a list of every single song of the 4500 on it

a simple list of artists would be fine, and im sure it wouldnt take more than 5-10 minutes...i sure as heck wouldnt buy something for 200+$ without knowing exactly what im getting

Pretty much everything from Miles Davis to Eminem, DMX, DMB, MSI, AFI, Nirvana, Snoop, Spacehog, Cypress Hill, Eels, Orbital, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, 311, A Tribe Called Quest, 30 Seconds to Mars, A New Found Glory, A Perfect Circle, Aqualung, Atari Teenage Riot, Atomship, The Avalanches, Bad Boy Bill, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Beck, Ben Folds Five, Ben Folds, Better than Ezra, Billy Joel, Black Eyed Peas, Bjork, Blink 182, Bloodhound Gang, Blue October, Bravery, Breaking Benjamins, Bright Eyes, Buckcherry, Busta Rhymes, Butterfly Boucher, etc etc etc........

As you can see, this "quick list" isn't possible. I'm not even though the Bs yet. So... Lots of stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Might want to double check to see if it's got 30gb and if it's actually an ipod. Might want to get someone else to confirm that it's black too in case you're color blind.

Smartass. :p

Bump.

• 1 month later...