transcript

Casper

Congrats! Disclosing a major might be a little more impressive for those who don't know you that well:)

Right now my major is Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology. I'm hoping to transfer to OSU and continue either electrical engineering or mechanical engineering. Probably mechanical. I should also have an associates in mathematics. Thank God I love math.

His major is "Homosexual Ass-rape Engineering" with a minor in "Cock sucking".

:D

Fuck you dick.

He's doing it all for you Chris.

Fuck you too.

I know! It's awesome! He's becoming quite a cocksman!

Fuck you again.

I will take a number one single to go.

That one was funny. Too bad I work in IT, not fast food.

Had to LOL at this one.

Suck it bitch.

AETC is Advanced Electronics Technical Core, the pipeline covering everything an EE and ME does, as well as synchros/servos, radar principles and dynamics, firing solutions, physics of warfare, etc. I honestly cannot name everything just the first portion covers, then moving on to "A" school where you select your rate and the training with it (FC = Weapons Systems Technician, ET = Electronics Technician, used to be DS = Data Systems Technician), then on to "C" school where you pick up more training on a specific system. I chose the Tomahawk Weapons Control System which the troubleshooting/repair/operation of the cruise missile system, followed by a Top Secret Clearance that took almost two years of investigation and visits to people like my kindergarten teacher. Afterwards, I went to JMCIS school to learn troubleshooting and operation of a fleet satellite communications system, then FOTC training to take said system and tell the fleet what not to shoot and what to keep an eye on.

That's AETC.

NPP is what's above multiplied by 100x, throw in common courses like Thermonuclear Dynamics and Relativity Theories as baseline curriculum, not sure of what next, on top of courses specific to your rate, and you have a PORTION of the NPP. NPP has a 98% failure rate and an unadvertised 24% suicide rate. The Navy offers six-figure bonuses to those who enlist and complete it, and civilian companies offer six-figure salaries to people leaving the Navy from being in it, people that are in their mid-20s. If you stay in or become and officer, mid six-figure civilian salaries are not unheard of.

Ben, congrats, homie. That's impressive.

I graduated with my doctorate with a 3.99 GPA - all A's and one fucking A minus. Psychoanalytic Theory can suck it. LOL.

Advanced Economic Theory stole my 4.0 down to a 3.99. Maybe I shouldn't have been correcting his ENGRISH all the time.

Nice job Ben. Keep it up and never let it down. And the grades too.