FS:1998 Eclipse Gst

John Bruh

Im about to buy a 1998 gst from a family member and i dont really need the car but i promised to buy it. so im going to try to sell it. its a 1998 gst, with 126k on it. all stock except cat back exhaust (i believe 2.5"). all belts and everything has been changed. its a 5speed car. black in color with grey cloth interior. has a sunroof, pioneer cd, pw, pdl, pm.

The Bad:

Needs the pw buttons on the drivers side set back into the standard placement. they fell into the door.

Clutch lines need bled, or needs an extended slave cylinder rod.

make an offer i dont really know what to ask for it.

my my gst is mint and its a 98 and has 50k less miles and has the stock 7 bolt still wrapped up. with a fully built 6bolt , greddy fmic, blah blah all the supporting mods and shep tranny and i thought i was asking too much

and you can ask anyone on columbus dsm its mint, one owner, no dings or dents. flawless black paint . and work wheels. with ever single stock part, with every single recipt from shep ect.

Excellent

$5,430

Good

$4,885

Fair

$4,235

gives you an idea.

then give me a reasonable offer. and kbb hates mitsu. cars. kelly blue book gives quote on a bias. it depends on how much money manufactors give them is how high the price is. just go look up a chevy and look at all the adds around the page.

just make me an offer then.