The DAWG is gone!

HAOLE

So you did finally sell it. But something doesn't make sense. You said you were selling it because it was a money pit. Not in a bad way, but like any car you're into modifying, it sucks up money. But now, you're saying you'll get another in a month?

So you did finally sell it. But something doesn't make sense. You said you were selling it because it was a money pit. Not in a bad way, but like any car you're into modifying, it sucks up money. But now, you're saying you'll get another in a month?

I have several reasons for selling.... I think I will look into getting one that is already single turbo. I will start looking in about a month.... took me months to find the last one.

I have several reasons for selling.... I think I will look into getting one that is already single turbo. I will start looking in about a month.... took me months to find the last one.

Figured you might be going that route or something similar. Any ideas of what you're looking for. PM me some details and I'll keep my eye out. You'll probably look in the same places I will. :)