Steelers WILL...

ZYUL8TR

I'd really like to honestly say that they are going to make it, but that Loss to Oakland is really what put them in a hole... This isn't like last year where their destiny is in their hands, A LOT of things have to happen, and with Denver winning last week... it is almost impossible for the Steelers to make it

the Ravens are gonna re-scramble Ben Bitchberger's brain this weekend.

Sacked 9 times the first meeting, he gon' get raped!

Wrong. Watch the fuck out if Troy is playing.

6th seed here we come!!

-Marc

*Disclaimer - fuck you. I know we don't have much of a chance but damnit I believe!

Steelers will not be the 6th seed that was evident in week 8 when they were 2-6. Big Bitching Ben will fuck it up for them. Worst Super Bowl winning QB EVER!!! 16 TD, 20 INT's(OMG), and a piss poor 76.0 passer rating, they are better off with Charlie Batch in there. Last time VS Baltimore he had an unamazing 46.2 passer rating, Steelers will get pounded just like they did in week 12.

Steelers will not be the 6th seed that was evident in week 8 when they were 2-6. Big Bitching Ben will fuck it up for them. Worst Super Bowl winning QB EVER!!! 16 TD, 20 INT's(OMG), and a piss poor 76.0 passer rating, they are better off with Charlie Batch in there. Last time VS Baltimore he had an unamazing 46.2 passer rating, Steelers will get pounded just like they did in week 12.

Indy will choke - like usual - in the playoff's.

If you really want to talk about QB's fucking up their team's season lets look at Grossman...with his amazing 1.6 passer rating. Jeff, kiss my ass. :cool:

-Marc

Grossman will be the downfall of the Bears, but who cares thats the NFC, nobody from the NFC will win a Super Bowl any time soon. The AFC is far more dominant. Colts historically have choked in the playoffs, but this is a new year. It isnt the media circus around them as it was last year. Although as big as a Colts fan that I am, I will have to say that San Diego is the team to beat this year. I am still hopeful they will win though because when thier offense is on, NOBODY can stop the COLTS!!! Steelers will NOT make the playoffs! Not as long as Ben is the QB.

The Steelers will not make the playoffs but it is not Ben's fault. No consistent running game, no consistent line play, dropped / tipped passes by young receivers, etc. He has definitely made some bad throws, usually when trying too hard to make a play. He will also not get sacked more than 3 times this weekend. You clearly have not seen them play much this year. The Steelers made an adjustment to their blocking scheme after the Ravens smacked them around. On passing downs Najeh Davenport has been inserted as the TB - he weighs 250 lbs and can take on a LB - something Willie Parker has shown he cannot do.

Key to beating the Colts - you HAVE to get up on them. If you get down by a score or more you are toast. Their defense is built to rush the passer. If they know you have to pass it is almost impossible to move the ball.

I'll be sure to call you on New Years Eve...once the Bungles are chumped...again. :p

-Marc

feel free to call... I know the bengals probably won't do the playofss this year, but your going to need to freeze hell over with a single ice cube before the steelers make it....

Key to beating the Colts - you HAVE to get up on them. If you get down by a score or more you are toast. Their defense is built to rush the passer. If they know you have to pass it is almost impossible to move the ball.

Truer words have never been spoken. The offense has to produce early on and run the score up for the Colts defense to be effective. Look at how they punished Palmer all night because the Bengals where trying to pass to keep up with them. I also saw some improvement stopping the run even though Cinci doesn't have too strong of a running game, good but not the best. If the Colts can play like they did Monday the can make the Super Bowl.

I hate to admit it but I agree NO playoffs for the Steelers this year. That said I believe they're going to give the Ravens all they want today. Why? interconference game / rivals & I think they'll play for pride as well. Plus their in Heinz field among all those terrible towels -

Jeff your shots at Ben are kinda low. Medically speaking, that bike accident caused so much trauma he probably should not have been permitted to play until game 6 or 7. Additionally Steelers have had problems all season with:

* having a power running back (missing the Bus)

* offensive line collapsing

* & numerous dumb ass attacks

My $$$ says watch out for the Chargers

Chargers are gonna rep the AFC, the Bears will fall to the Saints and the black and gold will be in the Super Bowl for the NFC. LT, Rivers, and Merriman vs. Brees, Bush, McAllister, and Colston.

Oh yeah, and the Steelers are down 14-7 to the Ravens. lights out.