93-98 supra?

boostn8

i was wondering if anybody knew where there was a supra for sale. (tt 6 spd) i dont care if it has a salvaged title. Oh and im selling my turbo kit if anybody is interested, its the greddy t618z turbo fmic piping bov boost gauge boost controller profec b-spec 2 greddy turbo timer(burnt up). thanks for your time

Edit your post quickly and change it to: Where you can find a 93-98 supra, if, that is, anyone knows of any around here. And cut out your sale and take it to the garage sale section.

I don't know of any but good luck anyway, all I ever see for sale are SE's, which no one really cares about anyway.

His car is literally too sexy for pics.

It's a jet black supra in great condition with a custom designed and (installed by him with help from certified techs) single turbo kit. Car is effing NASTY.

QFT.

ps. call me. we need to chill.

He is. He and Howard broke up a long time ago. :D

Seriously, I asked him about that and he said he was looking for one already singled, now. There you go, Rick. I'm bored and answering for you.

I thought we broke up.....