WTT B18B 93 Civic Si for cleannn Turbo II FC RX7!! or SR20DET S13!! Pics inside

Guest cubanpower

Guest cubanpower
No worries about the hijacking haha. I have never been to Ohio Rotaries and to be honest I don't have much knowledge on rotary engines. I talked to one guy that is on this forum that straight up spooked me :(

RX-7's reliability can sometimes be in question. Like all cars, if you take care of them, they'll be fine. The concept takes getting used to, but is a pretty ingenious design with some nice top end power. I myself am in the market for an FC or FB. Got a couple hits locally, checking them out soon.

Hmm, getting into rotaries WILL make you someone who will be working on their car a decent amount. Its just the way of having an older car + how finikey they can be. I've had an FC and an FD and by far the one that gave me the most problems was the FD mostly due to my setup though. But after I got the edges ironed out it wasn't that bad at all (until the accident). The FC was just a breeze to work on IMO due to how much room I had compared to the FD under the hood and just the overall simplicity with electronics etc.

Though having a power FC for the FD was nice I think there are some power FC things for the FC as well.

Guest cubanpower

better replace that SR20 with B18.

good shit nick, Honest dude and went the extra mile to get things right. you are the man

CAR IS GONE!!! Close the thread

Guest cubanpower

Dude its not fake snow, it snowed in November at 6 in the morning one time.

Why the hell would I put fake snow.. on my car and all over the ground.. thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard, really.

Guest cubanpower
Not to hate but why the fuck would I, or anyone for that matter, trade my rwd turbocharged S13 for a fwd civic....

Well guess what, not to hate or anything..

BUT I TRADED FOR A CLEAN S13 WITH A SOUND SR20DET JUST AN HOUR AGO.

:asshole:

Guest cubanpower

Look, enough shit talking. All the people here that are hating can get run over by Grave Digger and Safe Auto.

Nick is a cool guy, we traded fair. Now get off my nuts and close this thread.

thanks