Fyi

Dave1647545494

Do it yourself maybe?

even if you were to put cheap stuff into your car, oil would be 3-4$/qt, and say another 5$ for the filter....thats 20$, and you have to do it

10$ and let someone else do it works for me when im to busy to get under the car, even if its only 30 minutes

even if you were to put cheap stuff into your car, oil would be 3-4$/qt, and say another 5$ for the filter....thats 20$, and you have to do it

10$ and let someone else do it works for me when im to busy to get under the car, even if its only 30 minutes

Cheap oil is like $1-2 per quart via The Andersons. I'm not sure most places include oil filter in their service unless requested or for a little more money.

pimpslap someone next time if they ask you if you want your oil filter changed. And yes that 12.99 coupon online is good at my store, there is a 3.00 disposal fee also added on with the tax.

as always call if you need any services,

Derek

Downtown NTB 232-8881

pimpslap someone next time if they ask you if you want your oil filter changed. And yes that 12.99 coupon online is good at my store, there is a 3.00 disposal fee also added on with the tax.

as always call if you need any services,

Derek

Downtown NTB 232-8881

word, derek's always taken care of me

you are talking about the air filter.the oil filter is included with the oil change.

Thanks for telling me what I'm talking about. Why is it I've had oil changes done before and the same old fram oil filter I had on before with writing on it remained even after the oil change?