I think I am in LOVE!

HAOLE

why are they only spinning the motor to 7500 when is has a ported head a upgrade valve springs??

It seems the turbo loses efficiency a little before 7000 so there's probably no real reason to. If they slapped a bigger turbo on there they would probably have to rev it out quite a bit more. They probably wanted something that spools decently quick unlike a huge, godlike-sized turbo.

It seems the turbo loses efficiency a little before 7000 so there's probably no real reason to. If they slapped a bigger turbo on there they would probably have to rev it out quite a bit more. They probably wanted something that spools decently quick unlike a huge, godlike-sized turbo.

the HP curve looks flat to me other than the little dip at ~7100 and it looks like it would continue to stay flat. Tq will alway fall off up top.

edit: also it says that graph was at 27 pounds. he is now running 29 pounds on the street.

Sorry, that was me posting on Jon's name at work, lol.

That car has been on ebay 187 times.

If you look close you can tell it is a fake auction. No American says you have to pay a "$1000US" deposit. People in other countries use "US" to indicate US funds.

I run a Walbro 341 in the RX7. Two of them would be more than enough.

Walbro 550HP 255LPH GSS-341 In-tank EFI HP fuel pump only

As performance levels increase via greater airflow efficiency or higher boost levels, fuel delivery is crucial in developing maximum horsepower and in maintaining proper air/fuel ratios. The Walbro 255LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump upgrade replaces the factory pump to maximize flow for high power applications where the factory injector pulse duration is substantially increased or where additional or larger injectors are utilized.

* Recommended for Turbo/Supercharged engines upto 550HP.

* Recommended for Naturally Aspirated engines upto 650HP.

* Excluding Fitting kit. For pumps with fitting kits click here

I run a Walbro 341 in the RX7. Two of them would be more than enough.

Walbro 550HP 255LPH GSS-341 In-tank EFI HP fuel pump only

As performance levels increase via greater airflow efficiency or higher boost levels, fuel delivery is crucial in developing maximum horsepower and in maintaining proper air/fuel ratios. The Walbro 255LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump upgrade replaces the factory pump to maximize flow for high power applications where the factory injector pulse duration is substantially increased or where additional or larger injectors are utilized.

* Recommended for Turbo/Supercharged engines upto 550HP.

* Recommended for Naturally Aspirated engines upto 650HP.

* Excluding Fitting kit. For pumps with fitting kits click here

dual walbros will not support 1000rwhp on a boosted car.