Awesome restaurants

mrblunt

I need to know of some great restaurants within an hour (ish) drive of Columbus. We've hit up most of the great places locally and i'm wanting to try something new. I'm wanting to do maybe dinner and some kind of night life (club, bar..etc) to break the same old same old. Thanks kids.

I have no clue where you're going to find both (that are 'great') within an hour of here.

I, and I'm sure some other people, can point you to some great restaurants or bars in some smaller towns around here. But you'd be very hard pressed to find both. I also doubt you'll find a singular 'great' club or areas with many good clubs, bars, and restaurants within an hour of here.

You're going to have to go to Cleveland, Cincinnati, Indy or Pittsburgh for what I understand your request to be.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding your request.

Ben my bad. I must not have been paying attention.

Jesse if both can be had in the same general area that would be great but not a requirement. I'm more looking for something new to try out than anything. I know of the good clubs around the city so if there are some great little restaurants within driving distance (Cleveland is to far to head for dinner) it would be nice to try it out. Something other than Martini's, Fish Market, Hyde Park, Melting Pot...etc.

Akula, Ann & Tony's is great. Little places like this are what I'm looking for. It doesn't have to be a Cameron Mitchell's joint to have great food and atmosphere.

You need to check out "Tat Ristorante Di Famiglia" @ 1210 S James Rd in columbus. Best Italian I have ever ate. Well with the exception of my grandma =). Get reservations and go on an empty stomach. There normal size meals have a lot of food.