I might turn into a Vett guy

HAOLE

Not bad for the vette. I still would have liked to have seen one or two digz, as well.

The vette wouldn't have a chance if they went from a dig... that's the only reason they go from a roll ;).

Granted, I'll still take a Gallardo over a Vette any day.

Why do you say that? The Vette put more cars on him from the lower speeds and did it quicker.

The Vette did not start pulling until 3rd gear. The Gallardo is all wheel drive. It would take a very skilled driver to launch the Vette anywhere close to how well the Lambo launches. The Gallardo is also a formula one style paddle shift, meaning there is no clutch. Right paddle for up shifts, left paddle for downshift. Launching consists of stomping the accelerator. (fun shit, I've driven one)

I'd definately think it would be a much closer race from a dig, as the Vette would have to reel him in.

Flashers FTL!

The Lambo CLEARLY got the jump on every race, so I'd never say the Vette didn't start "pulling until 3rd." Had the Vette not waited for the Gallardo to go before he mashed it each time, the gap would have been bigger.

As for from a dig, does the computer on the Lambo prevent launching it too abusively? AWD should allow it to launch better.

The vette wouldn't have a chance if they went from a dig... that's the only reason they go from a roll ;).

I hope you are kidding? (Is that what the wink is for?)

Gallardo - 0-60 4.1 secs 1/4 mile 12.4 at 118

C6 ZO6 0- 0-60 3.6 secs 1/4 mile 12.0 at 123.5

Believe in America. Now given the choice of course I would take the Lamborghini but, stock for stock, the Gallardo is outgunned here.

Guest drumer919
I wonder if the high up's at GM have seen this video, I'm sure they have and I'm sure their excited. I wonder how much it costs to replace that little window in front of the side wondows on the lambo.

I hope you are kidding? (Is that what the wink is for?)

Gallardo - 0-60 4.1 secs 1/4 mile 12.4 at 118

C6 ZO6 0- 0-60 3.6 secs 1/4 mile 12.0 at 123.5

Believe in America. Now given the choice of course I would take the Lamborghini but, stock for stock, the Gallardo is outgunned here.

Very true, and the new vette's have ran 11's stock. The Gallardo would get the jump, but would get walked further down the track.... Speaking of lambo's, does anyone know where they will let me test drive an 07 murcielago :D!!!!