ATF collection

GonneVille

http://members.roadfly.com/agent7/BATF%20Gun%20Room/DSC00002.jpg

i went with my dad one time when he was teaching a sub-gun/carbine class in new york and one of the police dept's brought out a full auto tommy guy with a 50 reound drum just like the one in the picture. they brought it in the 1920's for dept. use. they let me play with it and it started to shoot real slow, i kid you not they had me rewind the drum like a toy and the rate of fire was back to normal.

Let's duel Ben, I'll pick how many paces....wear comfy shoes cuz it'll be alot.

http://members.roadfly.com/agent7/BATF%20Gun%20Room/DSC00032.jpg

I'm not a gun guy by any means, but even I got droolin' over some of that. Ich bin impressed.

Not even close to being every gun. Just some of the highlights. These are guns that have collector value, or are unique, or connected with famous cases. I'd love to see their pistol room, this is all long guns, except for those Liberators and the Mausers.

CamaroAJ, hate to tell you this, but those aren't Tommies. They are Stryker shotguns. Full auto with a 50rd drum of 12ga buck rounds.....Think about what that'd do to a postgame riot......

Benz Guy, that puppy is a pre WW2 Soviet anti-tank rifle. It'll drive a round through 1.5 inches of rolled steel at 1000yds. I'll take seven, myself.....

Not even close to being every gun. Just some of the highlights. These are guns that have collector value, or are unique, or connected with famous cases. I'd love to see their pistol room, this is all long guns, except for those Liberators and the Mausers.

CamaroAJ, hate to tell you this, but those aren't Tommies. They are Stryker shotguns. Full auto with a 50rd drum of 12ga buck rounds.....Think about what that'd do to a postgame riot......

Benz Guy, that puppy is a pre WW2 Soviet anti-tank rifle. It'll drive a round through 1.5 inches of rolled steel at 1000yds. I'll take seven, myself.....

i know there not, i said it had a drum like that one.

BTW you guys can play all you want with your machine guns when Im sitting on my porch in my boxers with a .50cal, 3/4 mile away.

damn noobs thinking again.

mmmm clark in his boxers now that is drool worthy

shimmer shean and beanie