For those who really dont care if we get snow or not.

Skinner

so true....but then I think the world is going to shit environmentally....and sad to say I'm guilty of f-ing it up too. all the reports of global warming, etc....choose to believe what one wants, but I do believe we are doing it.

sad thing is while our winters are no longer really winters like they used to be, the Polar bears up north are suffering much more.

okay...off my liberal box for now...back to the conservative I normally am.

this has seriously been a f'd up winter yes. Its fooking RAINING OUTSIDE rite now, I mean seriously what the hell. Its Jan now and not a single day of actual snow yet. Looking at the weather now its not even going to be colder than 47 degrees in the next 10 freakin days. Mid 50s by the end of the next week, thats warm enough that I would be comfortable going for a decent ride on 2 wheels even.

You know I hear alot about global warming and such, but I don't see any proof and last night I was really bored and was checking out weather.com old stuff and found that this is still a cold day compared to the temps in the mid 1960's this time of year and of course its a very warm day compared to around the mid 1970's through early 1980's. Check it out for yourself. Its Ohio we can never tell whats going to happen.

Evan

Hell yeah rainy winters make much tougher 4x4 adventures. Of course I still don't go much due to the damn time change. I hate the rain though. We need to clear out the dumb people on the streets and the snow is one way to make them wreck.

Evan