another going out question

Adam

And, for the record, no matter what it was named, you could always get stabbed there.

Ehhh, not really any more. That was always the "ghetto" side of the place that had the problems, and no one is ever on that side anymore (unless they are playing pool, or are the 3 people out there dancing). It's pretty much just a country place now. We usually just go there if it is a boring night and want some drinks; usually a number of cute chicks over on the country side. But the country side tends to have a decent crowd and tons of line dancing, if that's your thing.

Ehhh, not really any more. That was always the "ghetto" side of the place that had the problems, and no one is ever on that side anymore (unless they are playing pool, or are the 3 people out there dancing). It's pretty much just a country place now. We usually just go there if it is a boring night and want some drinks; usually a number of cute chicks over on the country side. But the country side tends to have a decent crowd and tons of line dancing, if that's your thing.

I wasn't really referring to getting stabbed inside the joint, instead I meant to imply that you're likely to get it when you leave. It's the east side, after all.

I wasn't really referring to getting stabbed inside the joint, instead I meant to imply that you're likely to get it when you leave. It's the east side, after all.

LOL. I'm not worried about getting stabbed over here. I've lived in R-burg for almost 5 years, and haven't had any problems; hell, I've had zero crime where I live the entire time I've been here (which was a big factor when I bought my house).

Those apartments behind Sundance are a bit rough to say the least (that's considered Columbus, 43232, not Reynoldsburg).

Or are you implying you are driving over to the east side to stab me, just to make a point? ;)