the post-ho thread begins again...

cbrjess0815

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're looking to do something similar in the next few years. Would prefer to find something on the edge of a suburb with a decent amount of land that little chance of being commercialized anytime soon.

thats about the description of where i live now, but that little chance of my surrounding area being commercialized has been thrown out the window since they just built the new middletown hospital 2 or three mile up the road from us. im not that happy about the whole situation. some developers have thrown out offers on the corn fields surrounding our house and one of the landowners are seriously considering selling their land......:beating:

thats about the description of where i live now, but that little chance of my surrounding area being commercialized has been thrown out the window since they just built the new middletown hospital 2 or three mile up the road from us. im not that happy about the whole situation. some developers have thrown out offers on the corn fields surrounding our house and one of the landowners are seriously considering selling their land......:beating:

I hope they don't sell. It's depressing to see it happen all over with the housing market in a down turn. Even if some don't, all the builders have to do is buy up enough property around those, make plans and it's easy enough for them to get buyouts under Eminent Domain.

I hope they don't sell. It's depressing to see it happen all over with the housing market in a down turn. Even if some don't, all the builders have to do is buy up enough property around those, make plans and it's easy enough for them to get buyouts under Eminent Domain.

yeah, i think they are a few years away from the eminent domain stuff, but it is an actual possibility thats whats making mad. that is actually a possibility. we will see though... like you said it would still be hard for developers to pose a threat right now anyway because of the state that the housing markets are in now. which is a plus for us right now.

for real jess, I just bought a house in south Springboro, and I'm technically a Cinci resident because I'm in the very tip of Warren County, even all the way up in Dayton....

And here I thought I was moving away from home the whole time.

sweet.....had a dept. Halloween party, just put on the riding suit with the helmet, gloves, boot.....got the runner up prize (some cane sugar lemondrop dead cola !!!!!) zero investment.....

later in the night put on the hospital gown, patched an eye,used kids red marker blah blah blah.....left arm in sling, a brace in right leg (from the torn ACL four year ago) and the bike cargo net on my left log....with those white panty hose type post surgical circulation socks......had my kids stick pony as walking stick in my right hand.......again zero investment, I had to describe cause my wife refused to take any of the pictures of that gross outfit....:( we have another party today considering dressing up like a douchebag :confused: two free burritos in two chipotles and be...........er,

Edited by Kosmo