mustang 5.0 project for trade

*Hollywood*

I have a 1988 lx hatchback mustang. It is a 4 cylinder car. THe head gasket blew on the motor. So I went and bought everything needed to make it a 5.0. the body is in great shape minor rust under the driver door. Interor is in perfect condition. I have A 5.0 motor that was just rebuilt,march pulleys kit, mid lenght headers, eldabrock high flow water pump (new), k&n cold air intake,solid motor mounts, plus everything else you need to complete the job. it's a five speed car also. ive also got a new centerforce dual friction clutch kit. Ford racing crome valve covers. I just dont have the time or the knolege to get it finished. Plus i dont have a car right now. The car is maroon,intereor is grey&black. Clean and clear title in hand.i also have a set of aftermarket 16" wheels nothing specail though. I want to trade it for a runing car. i would like an older g-body car,regal,cutlas,monte carlo. but any trades will be considerd. For anymore questions call me at anytime at 614-849-8741 my name is Chris thanks. plus being that it is a 4 cylinder on the title it will be cheap on insurance

Guest drumer919
If you want to get this 5.0 on the street quick, call me. If you want to sell it 'cause you don't want a cool 5.0, don't.

Ron

614-638-3938

More work for me to do!