little green box?

Benyen Soljax

Really? Obama has proposed repealing the ALL of the Bush tax cuts. If you make more than $30,000 a year (and if you're any kind of engineer, you should be) your taxes are going back up. The Dem's dont look at that as an increase in your taxes, just adjusting them back to where they were.

I really don't know where you're getting that information -- because again you're wrong. This charts been posted to death...Right from the Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/09/ST2008060900950.html

GR2008061200193.gif

Try again?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know where you're getting that information -- because again you're wrong. This charts been posted to death...Right from the Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/09/ST2008060900950.html

Try again?

Check the link - the tax rates are published in a hundred different places.

ooooh....cool pictures. And from the Washington Post no less...couldn't you find something from the New York Times?

So, Obama's going to give you a cut of around 1% from the pre-Bush tax rates, and you're happy. So its a 27% rate instead of 28%. Sounds like a load of shit to me.

Don't worry, when it happens, I won't say I told you so. Basically, he can't pay for everything he wants to do without jamming it up everyone's ass.

Hopefully, when the tax cuts are repealed, and your paycheck is smaller, you'll still have a paycheck to bitch about.

Get back to me then.

ooooh....cool pictures. And from the Washington Post no less...couldn't you find something from the New York Times?

So, Obama's going to give you a cut of around 1% from the pre-Bush tax rates, and you're happy. Sounds like a load of shit to me.

Don't worry, when it happens, I won't say I told you so. Basically, he can't pay for everything he wants to do without jamming it up everyone's ass.

Hopefully, when the tax cuts are repealed, and your paycheck is smaller, you'll still have a paycheck to bitch about.

Get back to me then.

Well, what "sounds like shit" to you, is your opinion and has no basis on fact. You're just making general assumptions with nothing credible to back up your thoughts - and you're bitching to me about making a coherent, intelligent argument?

Your rebuttal is "Well, we'll just wait and see" -- that's the best you can do?

Well, what "sounds like shit" to you, is your opinion and has no basis on fact. You're just making general assumptions with nothing credible to back up your thoughts - and you're bitching to me about making a coherent, intelligent argument?

Your rebuttal is "Well, we'll just wait and see" -- that's the best you can do?

Yup. You won't listen to logic.

Wait and see.

wow.. you must all be noobs to forums.. rep points are on pretty much every site.

if you hit the home button you can see the exact amount of how much you have.

..lol i must not be liked i only have 7.haha... but when i hit the scale it says 10??? :dunno: