little green box?

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked on the little scale thingy in the post header and I have 10 rep points. I wonder how they got there. I tried adding some myself but I cant so does this mean that someone else did? Or does it go of the number of posts in a certain amount of time?

If someone makes a post you like or dislike, you can click on the reputation.gif button up next to the post number. It will pop up with a box giving you the choice to approve or disapprove, and leave a comment if you want. You can also gain reputation points by just posting (every XX posts gives you points).

Abusing it will get you fucked with by the admins. Remember, we can change it to -2mil if we want.

:lol:

Everybody started with 10 except me.

If someone makes a post you like or dislike, you can click on the reputation.gif button up next to the post number. It will pop up with a box giving you the choice to approve or disapprove, and leave a comment if you want. You can also gain reputation points by just posting (every XX posts gives you points).

Abusing it will get you fucked with by the admins. Remember, we can change it to -2mil if we want.

So what are Diggs then?

Damn, maybe I should edit my post before Whodey finds it and fucks up my reputation.... :lol:

www.digg.com

If you have an account on there, you can "digg" a thread.

That's been there for over a year.

Ahh I see...Yeah I know it's been there awhile, just never thought to ask what it was. I just ignored it...

I don't have an account at digg.com so I guess it won't apply to me.

Thanks for clarifying though!