So much paintball stuff for sale!

Miller

I'm testing the waters on this because I love this gun, but I wouldn't mind being another good hunk closer towards my turbo setup being done.

It is an autococker system x (about a 500 dollar retail gun) and I had Columbus Ohio Paintball install an electronic Eclipse frame on it (about 350). This gun is absolutely nasty, my team and I placed 3rd in two championships: a 5 man at splatterpark and a 3 man at Toledo indoors. If you haven't fired an electronic cocker before, it is orgasmic. 450$$$$

I have other parts I'll throw in on the sale too.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6799/pbgunpe9.png

Sure am Clark. The hopper has an Xboard and new paddles inside from JT, she will feed a stead 10 bps, but the gun with a good set of fingers can out pump it, but the eye on the side helps. If I get strapped I will let the Barrel go with it too for a total of 475.

It's because taste. I had the first edition Intimidator and the new, the open bolt electronics are just crazy. You get standard boards that absolutely book, no upgrading required, and there bang for the buck is even better. Indian creek/Bushmaster shit is selling crazy cheap for instance. It all comes down to preference, cockers for me are sweet, you got the old school action and the new school electronics. It was the short stroking that hurt people with the old ones.