Don't have a Job to Offer ..

You get your job back if you want it :)

Awesome.

Yop, I had the red FD. My favorite quote... "Downpipe and exhuast? Hell, I thought it had a lot more mods than that... must just be the way he drives it."

Now I have the red M3, and Brett's shoving links for 600RWHP turbo kits at me. House or turbo, house or turbo? :)

Glad to hear you're coming back. I went to the Supra meet with you and the 20 other people to Dayton back in the day. I had the blueish BMW. I use to be Bimmerjoe on here. Now I have a black FD for a toy. Mike, Tony, and Zavior have been a great help in the year and a half I've had it.

Was it your parents house we all stayed at down there? I think it was yours or Bretts family. All I really remember is how close your car came to scraping in the drive way. That car was so low.

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to hear you're coming back. I went to the Supra meet with you and the 20 other people to Dayton back in the day. I had the blueish BMW. I use to be Bimmerjoe on here. Now I have a black FD for a toy. Mike, Tony, and Zavior have been a great help in the year and a half I've had it.

Was it your parents house we all stayed at down there? I think it was yours or Bretts family. All I really remember is how close your car came to scraping in the drive way. That car was so low.

LOL awesome, yeah that was a great drive and a great time! It was Brett's family's house we stayed at. Glad you got a rotary, and a good group to help you out with it, that makes a big difference. The car had Koni red at full drop, stock springs, and the 99 spec lip which did make the front quite low... I hit a raccoon right before I sold it and the damn lip flipped under the car, got dragged and then obviously a bit torn up... raccoon was launched like a cannonball...