Free dog to a good home

Sam1647545489

I have a 1.5 yr old black lab mixed with alittle pitbull. I have had the dog for 4 months and got him from the Alum creek shelter. He has had all his shots, been fixed and has his licence and ear chip to locate him if ever lost. The dog is a great dog, he is crate trained as well as house broken. He goes to the door when he wants out and will scratch the door on the outside when he wants in. He never barks unless he hears something unusual and will sleep all night without and sounds. He is great with kids of any age and great with people. I just dont have the time to give him the attention and or play with him. Please someone with a good home and the intention on keeping him let me know and we can talk. He will come with his bed, his eating bowls and leash, food and abunch of toys for him to play with. I dont have a camera to take pics but he looks like an all black lab with just a pinch of pitbull in the head. PM me or post here for any questions.

Thanks

Sam

Ok, I will try to post pics friday or saturday. Please guys, I really want this dog to go to a good home. He is a great dog and I dont wanna take him to the pound since I rescued him termination. If you guys wanna come to my house and interact with him feel free to pm me and I will get you my number and address. I can even toss in a cage for him if needed.