Check out this jackass!

Buck531

So. I come home from work and I see this Monte Carlo, on the curb diagonal from my house. Hmm. I pull into my driveway, get out of the car and walk over to him. No one is around. I'm thinking this just happened? (there's deep ruts in the grass as well).

The dude gets out of his car (yes, he's still in it). I ask him if he's ok. Yeah he's fine. I asked him WTF happened (btw, it's a younger kid. Maybe 17-19? ) He said he took the corner too hard (corner of my street and the adjacent street, it kinda veers off to the left). He said he took the corner going around 50 mph. At that point, I'm like. Ok jackass.. why in the hell were you going that fast in a sub division. He says that some guy was following him from downtown Gahanna (city I live in) to here and he just floored it and I guess the guy was pissing him off. Well. He slid into the curb, did some type of S turn thing and hopped his car up on the curb.

So after gently ripping him a new a-hole for speeding in the subdivision. By the way, my 13 year old SON saw the whole thing as he was about 50 feet away from getting plowed by this dude. He was walking home from school on the road by the fire hydrant you'll see in the pic. Then I tell him that he needs to slow his ass down and then I go back.

Took these pics. I didn't get any close up, but here's the details. His right rear of the car is FUUUUCKED up. The wheel was in my driveway, sheared off all 5 studs ALONG with the entire HUB assembly. The brake was completely missing and there was a lot of bent up shit in there.

Also, he managed NOT to hit any other car. Even though there were two parked between my house and the street he was turning off of.

The cops came 1/2 hour earlier and gave him a reckless ops ticket and whatever else. Took pics of the damage. The moron waited from 4:00 until about 6:00 for a tow truck. The truck showed up, but it wasn't a flat bad. Oh noes. Another driver comes back around 6:45 or so with a flatbed and tows his ass out.

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/pics/jackass/1.jpg

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/pics/jackass/2.jpg