Bye Bye Anthony!

OSUGT

I was realy looking forward to seeing how much he grew as a player next year. I think he went to early

agreed. too bad, it's the experienced players like him, ginn and pittman that are the ones who are/were gonna be the glue to keep this team together and fairly strong with all the new up and comings.

+1

I think he had a good year but I think that if he had stayed around for another yaer he would have gone 1st or 2nd round next year.

Too many variables for him next year. New QB, loss of Ginn and Pittman, retooled offense. His stock will never be higher than it is now. I understand his decision.

This is a bright kid. He's going to graduate on time and go to the NFL. Dude is livin the dream.

+1

I think he had a good year but I think that if he had stayed around for another yaer he would have gone 1st or 2nd round next year.

He's not a great 1st round kind of receiver. He's a good receiver, but not a wow kind of guy. Not too many wide receivers get drafted in the first round. They really have to have something special to be a first round pick. He's just a good solid receiver. He'll be a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick.

He's not a great 1st round kind of receiver. He's a good receiver, but not a wow kind of guy. Not too many wide receivers get drafted in the first round. They really have to have something special to be a first round pick. He's just a good solid receiver. He'll be a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick.

Blows my mind that you knock an OSU guy. LOL You can't teach speed. He goes in the first round. He's a smart, athletic, has great hands, good character guy...someone will grab him late first round.