Anyone wanna go shooting???

bonacci01

well - sweet - thanks for all the responces guys!!! Like I said, I'm just getting into this, when I went to the powder room with my 22a, that was my first time ever shooting a pistol, lol. Ohh well, I wish we had some land to get together and throw a few clays and setup some targets. But we should arrange an outing at a local range soon!

From what I've read, you can get a year permit from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources for 24 bucks. This gives you access to all their ranges statewide, no additional range fees. The two closest parks are deleware wildlife and deer creek. Both have Rifle/Pistol, Shotgun & Archery Ranges. But both are closed until march.

http://www.dnr.ohio.gov/wildlife/Shooting/granges.htm

http://www.powderrm.com/

http://www.blackwingsc.com/

http://www.nasr.com/

Any more local options???

can I ride in your saleen? I went to OVO sunday and was looking into buying a new handgun for my CCW. Mainly the CCW would be an excuse to buy another. I like the Springfield XD .45 with the extended Mag. 12+1 in the chamber for a nice size gun.

XD is a great pistol, wayyyy bettter then anything from Taurus.

Give me match ammo - I'll shoot the mauser or borrow the brother's m4, iron sight.

How about some clay disk shooting?

no what if Im able to get my brothers M4 lite. Is full auto allowed in our competition?

Also you hitting that clay was awesome, but Stillmen did the same thing with his handgun. so you need to get some practice.

nate 1 shot

ben few more

and I will take that clay pigeon shooting bet for sure, I'll even let your shoot like ben did, you can shoot right out of the thrower and i will get mine right before they hit the ground

8-32x optical on the Barrett - Let's fire those clays down field....

When are you holding another shootfest, homo?

I might even make the drive out there. If there will be competitions involving clay target shooting or long distance rifle shooting, I'll come out. If there's some money on the line, I'll have no problem paying for gas.

And what kind of comment is that? Are you implying youll either steal the money or OUTSHOOT us? Son, there are people here that have been shooting clays since you were a little sperm in your daddys sack.

outshoot, and just because you do something for a long time doesnt meen your any good.

anyone interested in shooting clays, we set up some kind of buy-in, and ill take all your guys money home with me......interested?

I would be down for that, but I would probably be coming home with your money.... I've been shooting trap and sporting clays weekly since I was 13

outshoot, and just because you do something for a long time doesnt meen your any good.

Unless they shoot regularly or have been decent in the past, I doubt there are many people on this site that could break 30/50 on the sporting clays course I shoot on... My high score is 42, highest on the current course by anyone (including professional sporting clays shooters) is 45...

but yes, how long you have been shooting has a lot to do with how good you are

I just bought a little s&W 22a a couple weeks back, and would like to play with it a bit more. I went to the powder room today, it was ok. Does anyone have some land that they would be willing to host a small target session?

http://a84.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_e7160ddf9a42ae0d646ab6cee05e1643.jpg

2 mags 50ft

http://a207.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_6cedd5c62aafb1283f38023ce216a7e6.jpg

how good are you with out the scope ray charles can shoot with a scope

Unless they shoot regularly or have been decent in the past, I doubt there are many people on this site that could break 30/50 on the sporting clays course I shoot on... My high score is 42, highest on the current course by anyone (including professional sporting clays shooters) is 45...

How many 50's and 100's do you have in trap? I shoot ATA registered shoots and 6 different trap leagues throughout the year.

How many 50's and 100's do you have in trap? I shoot ATA registered shoots and 6 different trap leagues throughout the year.

we shoot 25 in trap....

I'm that guy that gets a 24 every round and misses that last shot

i went out shooting last week out of 45 clays i hit 42. idk i think thats pretty good ;)

i went out shooting last week out of 45 clays i hit 42. idk i think thats pretty good ;)

trap is different than sporting clays.... I can go out and shoot a 24 or a 25 in trap, but only hit 35 out of 50 on sporting clays